Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yes It's Moi!


Your eyes do not deceive you....this is Ann of Green Cables.
 I  obviously have tooooo much time on my hands, or was totally bored with Saturday night TV and started to fiddle with my blog page.  What you see is the result.  I like it.  It's a little more modern and I think easier to read, or decide you don't want to read what I have put out here. 
Speaking of remodeling; we can remake, remodel ourselves with ease nowadays it seems.  I am remodeling the ol' bod by loseing some excess baggage on my 5'2" frame. Can't turn back time and get younger. Don't really want to.  I read something the other day that has stayed in my head. "Don't cry because it's over.  Smile because it happened." (attributted to Dr. Suess) So, I choose to change the things I can and smile about the things I can't change.
So, my friends keep smileing, just keep smileing and the whole world smiles with you! <3

1 comment:

Diana said...

Hi Marlene,
I am 5'2 also and I would love to lose some weight, I just lack motivation! But I feel the same wqay that you do, I wouldn't want to be younger! Isn't funny how younger people are afraid to get older and when your older you wouldn't want to be younger?! I love your new look!
Love Di ♥