Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SUMMER TIME

It's officially Summer, so here's what I'm looking forward to. A day or a week or two at the beach in Georgian Bay with my family.
I've decided to look forward and anticipate the best I can think of. I'm still bothered about recent events, but less and less. If something not good is going to happen, there's nothing I can do about it. It's in a Greater Power's hands.
So, to everyone who reads this....Celebrate good times, c'mon! Don't worry, be happy, don't worry be happy! Lalalalalala....

1 comment:

Blessings each day said...

This is tooo cute...what a great job you are doing!
If it starts worrying you again...just put it where it belongs, far, far away, in another galaxy!
In fact, it's just too wonderful that everyone is physically okay and that's what I told myslef many times!

Have a super wonderful trip!

blessings and hugs,

marcy