Saturday, May 9, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY


Hello everyone. Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I wish all you beautiful women who are Mothers, Mothers-to-be, Mothers-by-Proxy, a long, happy life with your loved ones near.
Family is so important every day of every year and sometimes we take our families and extended families for granted.
The world will always try to turn our heads with the sparkley, shiney stuff. But I know the real and lasting stuff is the giving and receiving of love and the care that you extend to everyone you meet within and outside of your Family, whatever you deem that to be. I have been away from my family for three weeks and I was 'homesick' for them every day.
I tell myself every day that "I will always have enough" of what the world says is important, but I know, also, that I can't ever get enough love from, or give enough love to, my family and friends.
So, as the song by Bobby McFerrin says...Don't worry, be happy!

P.S. Thanks to all who sent their kind wishes and blessings to me after reading my previous post. I needed to vent my concerns and posting them helped tremendously.

No comments: