Thursday, March 19, 2009

Beautiful Day--Not so Beautiful Head

Oh, outside the day is beautiful! Inside not so much. Either we are in for a drastic change in the weather or I have a 'hangover' from eating a bag of Wine Gums yesterday! I woke up at 3:33 am with a raging headache. Too pain full to get up and take meds, so tried relaxing and go back to sleep---horrible dreams. Well, now I'm feeling better....thankyou DD for the iComfort eye/temple massager. Two sinus decongestants helped as well. These episodes leave me feeling a little left of centre, and not up to doing much, except some knitting.
I am thankful that I haven't had a headache like this for a long time, so let's get on with the rest of the day. Happy Almost Officially Spring to the world!

1 comment:

Grace said...

thanks for stopping by my blog, I had that same headache last night, but I did get up to find some Bayer, I think it my case it was dehydration since my MD now has me taking all of my allergy stuff at night!

Hope you come by again, I have bookmarked your blog, Grace (needles54 on Ravelry)