Monday, February 9, 2009

SAD

I am very sad today to read about the horrific fires and flooding happening in Australia. In the north there are floods and in the south fires are raging uncontrollably. I am a member of Ravelry which has thousands of members worldwide, including Australia. Our sister members in Australia are going through unimaginable terror and loss. I can't do much from here in Canada, but pray that the loss of life does not continue and perhaps I can contribute some money to a fund that will help the most. Last month it was fighting in Gaza ...members from both sides kept us informed and aware of how short life is, to be concerned with material things. We only have our humanity and each other in times of deep sadness and loss. I send my prayers out to all who are in need. I will do physically what ever I can.

No comments: