Sunday, February 22, 2009

SNOW, BREAD AND PROJECTS


Well, here we are in the Great White North (actually southern Ontario) and of course there is more snow coming. It shouldn't last too long, but added to what is now frozen on the driveway and sidewalks, it is getting to be tooooo much!
Okay, whining over, I am warm and safe in my little house, making bread, (well the breadmaker does all the hard work) drinking coffee, knitting, watching a movie on TV.....Bollywood/Hollywood..very lively romance set in Toronto and Mississauga where I have lived so familiar sights and sounds there.
My new project is a pullover for the nice lady that helps my brother take care of my mother. She admired a pullover that I made for myself, so, taking into account her measurements and colour preferences, I am now working on it. It will be the only one like it in the whole world, just like her. I will gift it to her when it is done. Hope that won't be more than 4 weeks from now.
Oh, I heard today that Daylight Saving will start in 2 weeks. Hmmmm, more sun, less snow, can Spring be far away?

No comments: