Wednesday, December 10, 2008

IT'S REALLY WINTER

Yes I love Coffee, I love Coffee, I love Coffee......
It really is winter now! Shovelling snow, salting the steps, scraping the car down, putting the treads on my boots...yep all the signs of winter! The gifts are all taken care of for this weekend's Family Christmas at the baby girl's house. One thing I would like to know is...where in the heck did all my ambition go? I could cheerfully sit and knit while watching the 'Judge Shows' and that is not good....sounds ok but it is a downward spiral...the less I do, the less I want to do...so...today I will get my cute butt off the couch and get BUSY!!!! Oh, maybe it's the winter blahs or maybe it's the ageing blues, or maybe it's....LAZINESS....isn't Sloth one of the 7 deadly sins? Yep, I'm getting downright lazy! I'm going to get going RIGHT NOW!!!!

No comments: