Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday


Sunday..isn't that a nice word...' Sun Day'. Today the sun is shining and the air is brisk, but pleasant to be outside. The leaves are turning to beautiful shades of gold and red. Makes me want to get out the artist paints and brushes and try to capture it all on canvas.....alas....I'm not a talented painter, so maybe I'll go the route of gathering pretty leaves and put them on waxed paper, iron them and maybe keep them as a souvenir of beautiful fall days. Remember doing that when you were a child and the world was so beautiful you wanted to keep it in your treasure box forever? Well, there are some great buys of yarn in Fall Colours. I think I'll go to my fav yarn shop and check out the deals....a scarf in gold and red, a hat in matching colours...yum!!!! Tormorrow I'll check them out...can hardly wait.

No comments: