Thursday, October 16, 2008

Errands and Shopping



PHEW! I got a lot done today. Took the car in for an emissions test so I could get my licence plate renewal and got my picture taken for my new driver's licence. Went to get it Tuesday after voting and as I was in line for about 5 minutes I thought I'd get out the papers and make sure I had everything in order. To my chagrin..I had missed the notice that my car needed an emissions test. Scooted out of there (thank goodness I hadn't got to the front of the line)and went immediately to Cooper's..(the BEST auto service place in the world!) and they booked me in for 9:00am this morning. so I could go back and give the government my $$$$ for the privilege of driving. It was beautiful outside so I went for a drive to my local Michael's and Wal-Mart and of course bought some more yarn and a few groceries from WM. I should have gone for a walk, but the hobby room was calling out for some more organization and I have made some inroads on the mess. I SWEAR I will never let it get so messy again!!!! Ya, ya, I know, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions, but THIS TIME I MEAN IT!!!!!! ;o)

No comments: